Friday, December 12, 2008

finally

Fall '08 has come an end. Time has really flown by. As I finished my last final on Thursday, I realized that once I walk out this class, I will not return to campus until January 20th! That's five weeks of doing any and every thing besides going to class. Words alone can not exhibit how much that exictes me. During every semester, my days start very early, and end very late. Such a big stress will I be relieved of while school is out for the holidays. I've picked up extra hours at work so that'll occupy a lot of my time over the break. The week of Christmas will be spent in New Orleans with the family. Other than that, I'll be in between Denton and Garland hanging out with old friends. Yes, this is shall be an awesome break!

With Purpose,

dev

No comments: