Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my premiere post

So, I have decided to create a "blogger" because I want to begin a written record of the outstanding, random, and inspiring events in my life. Also, I want to share my thoughts, dreams, perspectives, and experiences with others.

For the past 21 years, I have encountered some of the most incredible, devasting, miraculous, detrimental, and amazing events that have done nothing short of making me a stronger individual. Life hasn't been a walk in the park and I am so thankful for that. If it wasn't for my short-comings and "bad luck" I wouldn't be the wise, humble, and independent person I am today.

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has kept me grounded. Without my faith, I would not have no idea how to survive in this world. The unconditional love from God that forgives all my sins, and keeps to record of wrong, is my saving grace.

This blog will be a place where I can come and lash out my daily experiences. For all of you, I hope to exchange different thoughts and engage in philosphical discussions to further advance our knowledge of the world around us.

with purpose,

dev

No comments: